Thursday, March 20, 2008

Document the atrocities.


Seriously, get counting. I swear, sometimes I think the Chinese have a point -- there really are people who shouldn't be treated as anything but organ donors.

*SNICKER*
. As ti-guy suggests, one might be curious as to just where Kate McMillan ever expressed her alleged "qualified support" for Brenda Martin before now. Actually, one need not be curious -- one can simply use Kate's handy-dandy SDA search feature to discover ... this.

Why, yes, that is Kate, sadly conflating reality with fantasy yet again. Don't look so shocked. It doesn't become you.

5 comments:

LuLu said...

No. And you can't make me.

I got through the fourth comment and I could actually feel my blood pressure rising at the filth being spewed. KKKate and her flying monkeys are such humanitarians ...

Ti-Guy said...

The Case Of Brenda Martin...had my qualified sympathy up until the precise moment in time at which her supporters denounced Jason Kenney's trip to Mexico as a "photo op" that would do "more harm than good".

Really, KKKate? Should I bother combing through your archives (an experience similar to examining an unflushed toilet) to find commentary expressing that support, or do I just take your word for it?

I think she overshot by using the expression "qualified sympathy." I'm sure she even snickered when she wrote that.

E in MD said...

Perhaps wingnuts should disable search features on their blogs. Their nonsense gets disproved by reality on a regular basis so why should they voluntarily help reality with that task?

LuLu said...

Yes but e ... everyone knows that reality has a distinctly liberal bias.

E in MD said...

So do search engines apparently.