Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This is too easy.


Poppa Junker “Paul” attempts to explain in his own inimitable spittle-flecked fashion the origin of his too precious (L)iberal slur. Hilarity ensues as he manages to come across as a prime example of his own retarded cliché. Why do you hate the troops, “Paul”? (emphasis gleefully added)

Sean: For starters, ask yourself why I spell it (L)iberal. Before you have a hissy fit consider that I'm not talking about the Liberal Party of Canada ... I'm talking about far left (L)iberals or "progressives" as they like to call themselves these days, no matter what party they claim. Another way of viewing it, is in the American context of (L)iberal.

And, I know many soldiers, and I know it's hard to find any who identify with, least of all like, modern day "progressives" like Layton.

So, take a chill pill pal and think before you jump.

There are many (L)iberals in the CF, especially among the officer class. And, there are many who are career climbing, ass-kissing, finger-stomping paper pushing bureaucrats no different than you'd find in any corridor in Ottawa. They are at the heart of enormous waste, silly purchases based on politics, ridiculous rules, and fanatical jurisdictional pissing contests. They, luckily, are a minority.

So Jack ... I'm not talking about the Liberal Party of Canada. I'm talking about a class of person that most soldiers dislike ... I know it because I too talk to soldiers. The ones who are most likely to die at the pointy end, by the way.

Your name dropping attempt has no effect on me as well, as I have relatives who fought and suffered for this country but I don't consider that as giving me any "extra" credibility.

And finally, I don't believe a word you say anyway ... nobody with an ounce of credibility name drops like you did.

ps: I agree completely with otter ... today's liberal is not yesterday's liberal ... you'll find most of yesterday's in the CPC.

1 comment:

E in MD said...

The problem being when you're so far to the right, everybody looks like a far left (L)iberal.