Saturday, January 12, 2008

Speaking of teh Pantload ...


The unending hilarity that is Liberal Fascism: From Mussolini to Woodstock to Gymboree: Michael Moore is FAT!!11!!1!1111 (aka Teh Pantload also Rises) has reached new heights at Amazon. Behold the list of search tags:


My top 5 - cheeto-erotic asphyxiation, fairy tales for simple people, 1 star because zero stars isnt an option, innaleckshul wannabe wannabe wannabe lol, and, last but certainly not least, ein volk ein reich ein bag of cheetos.

I think Brad at Sadly No puts it best when he says:

I swear by all that is ungodly and unholy, I will never stop laughing at this book.

It gets even better. Brad's review was posted at AlterNet yesterday. Money quote:

Indeed, I imagine Lucianne training young Jonah to hate Democrats by repeatedly bopping him over the head with a frozen bratwurst meant to represent Bill Clinton's penis.

"Woof! Clenis bad! Clenis bring pain!" I picture the beleaguered pundit-in-training yelping as his mother's stern hand reared back and prepared to deliver another hit.

3 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I think my favourite is Cheetohnacht, although it's hard to choose.

Red Tory said...

The da Vinci Cheetoh is pretty good too.

Man, what a hoot!

daev said...

I'll keep it simple and go with "poop."