Monday, January 07, 2008

Oh Ezra, you tease.


Apparently blogging, much like presidenting, is hard work. Since I referenced Ezra Levant’s entry into the blogosphere here, he’s made a grand total of zero additional posts.

Hmmmm. I guess he just doesn’t have anything worthwhile to say (I was shocked, too). Which is really weird since he’s incapable of shutting the fuck up anytime he’s on television.

P.S. Mostly drive-by blogging all week from this girl - so try to get along without me. I'll miss you, too.

Was it something I said? Look who has his second post up. Let me shorten it for you:

Would it be irresponsible to speculate about Barack Hussein Obama's Muslim history? It would be irresponsible not to!

4 comments:

CC said...

I'll see you one vacuous doofus, and raise you another one.

Seriously, isn't Jonah's activity-free blog starting to creep you out? Even just a little?

Red Tory said...

I guess in Ezra's case it's "powered by non-Movable Type".

Red Tory said...

Hey, I hope the folks at Talkswitch didn't pay much for that ad on the Doughy One's blog. ;)

Frank Frink said...

The doughy pantload's blog is in (virtual) invisible ink. Just hold your computer screen up to the light.