Sunday, January 20, 2008

Credit where credit is ... whoops, hang on.


Blogging Tory "Alberta Aardvark" nails it:


WTF is wrong with the media in this country


Seriously, would someone like to please explain to me why, arguably the most important story in years regarding our basic rights is being ignored by the main stream media in Canada?

Fuckin' A, dude! The hypocritical fascists in the Stephen Harper Party of Canada fire the president of a nuclear safety regulatory agency, and it's just dead silence from the MSM. I mean, what the hell, man? Wait a minute ... what's this?

If there is a valid reason why the news isn't 'all Ezra, all of the time', I would like to hear it, ...

I'm sorry, AA ... when you said "important story," I was assuming you were referring to a "story" that was, you know, "important."

Carry on, then.

1 comment:

Ardvark said...

Cynic,if it was you who was before a HRC having your right to free speech challenged, instead of Ezra, I would also be posting in support of you as well.


CC, we all know that your blog has the ability to offend many people on both of these topics. I would honestly say that you are also quite good at offending people, but that is not the issue. You have the right to do it, I have the right to do it, and so does Ezra.

There should never be limits put on free speech when it deals with politics or religion.

On this at least, I think most can agree.

Al