You know, for folks who like to advertise themselves as he-men, kick-ass, Canadian milbloggers, they really are whiny bunch of runts, aren't they?
AFTERSNARK: It's amusing to hear someone like Junker whinge on about politeness and courtesy after you get a look at the blogroll over there. Seriously, Junker wants to lecture us about the civility of discourse given that his regular reading list includes:
- The racist, Nazi-supporting Kate McMillan of "Small Dead Animals",
- The equally racist "Free Dominion",
- The creepy, NAMBLA-obsessed Dick Evans who, just to be well-rounded, links to white supremacist sites,
- The rancid bigotry and stupidity of "Little Green Footballs",
- The shrieking, pathologically dishonest Michelle Malkin,
and a host of lesser but equally sociopathic hacks, losers, wingnuts, whackjobs and bigots.
Yes, Junker, why don't you tell us all about civility? I can't wait to hear this.