Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just when you think it can't get any funnier ...


... Blogging Tory Brian Lemon takes a break from dissing aboriginals to diss ... another demographic:

Celebrating Canada's Great Islamic Mass Murderer & Ultimate Mysoginist [sic]

Marc Lépine (October 26, 1964 – December 6, 1989), born Gamil Gharbi, was a 25-year-old man from Montreal, Quebec, Canada who murdered fourteen women and wounded ten women and four men at the École Polytechnique, an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal, in "the Montreal Massacre", also known as "the École Polytechnique massacre".

Maybe it's just me, but if I was going to blog about a disturbed young man who murdered 14 women specifically because he thought they were smarter than he was, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't have the word "celebrating" anywhere in that post.

Then again, I'm not Brian Lemon. Good thing, too.

3 comments:

Red Tory said...

Wingnuts don't "do" irony. It escapes them completely. But they try... Oh, how they try.

Rev.Paperboy said...

I love that the only comment there points out that Lepine was a catholic not muslim.

Seriously, Brian needs his dosage of stupid pills adjusted, I think he's been doubling up lately.

Ti-Guy said...

Barbara Kay telegraphed the hate-points to her readership this week in one of her usual bile-soaked rants at The National Post regarding the Montreal Massacre. (can't be bothered to link...that fucking bitch doesn't deserve the traffic).

The hate-mongers are mounting a full-scale assault against Canadian hate propaganda law (not to mention against prevailing standards of civil discourse) for reasons I can only speculate...I think they're all really pissed off that we're not going to be nuking Iran anytime soon.

I hope they run out of steam in the next few days. It's really putting a damper on the season of "peace and good will towards all men."