Friday, December 21, 2007

Goose. Gander. You can take it from there.


Blogging Tory "Paul" once again unzips his throbbing man-crush for Ann Coulter:

Coulterism

Q: A number of folks have criticized you for generalizing about liberals. Is this a fair criticism?

[Coulter]: In other words, we can't recognize liberals as a group! They should be allowed to do as they please without anyone being able to talk about them. If we couldn't "generalize" about liberals, your question would make no sense. I simply could ask, "What do you mean by 'liberals'?"


In unrelated news, Canada's conservatives are, without exception, a putrid bunch of racist, homophobic, scientifically illiterate, misogynistic, pissy little whiners.

What?

2 comments:

E in MD said...

I'm curious as to why every time Ann Coulter opens her hole it's to either decry the left or to yammer about how the left is taking away her right to speak.

As though acting like a civilized human is such a burden to her. There is just as much variance on the left as there is on the right, Ann. Just in case you didn't know.

Now I'm sure that some of my fans will call hypocrisy here because I've already stated that I'm tired of being civil with wingnuts. That hasn't changed. It's just that good ol' Ann and her buds are collectively one of the main reasons why I'm tired of being civil with righties. If the right can't play nice then why the fuck should I? I'm not about to sit and take it while being beaten with a baseball bat either.

So when you wingnuts out there decide that something I say is a little too mean and it makes you cry? Thank your BFF, Ann Coulter and her freakishly large adam's apple for her contribution.

Red Tory said...

What's most obscene about Coulter is the way she tortures logic to make her "points" about liberals. The righties never seem to pick up on this however, logic not exactly being their forte.