Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The female perspective ...

As you know, a big part of the reason CC so kindly asked me to blog here was because of my unique (yeah, yeah, bent) female perspective. So I’ve been giving the BT’s home-grown warrior “Junker” a lot of thought lately. Actually, I really haven’t but I think this needs to be said and, since I'm the only girl ...

*Ahem*

Any guy who references his "junk" that often has some serious, shall we say, identity issues to work out. And apparently, the entire blogosphere is his encounter group. Don't you feel special now?

7 comments:

KEvron said...

now yer just being a bitch....

KEvron

LuLu said...

And your point is?

Junker said...

Well now this is a treat. I've often seen my blog singled out, but I have never been given such a specific honour.

It’s with a swelling sense of pride that I gracefully accept your praises, though truthfully my ego didn’t need the stroking. To be sure, it’s not always easy; in fact, it’s hard, very hard. But we all find ways to overcome, some quicker, some slower, and some prematurely. What I’m trying to say is this, when it comes to deep, penetrative issues, I try to stay on top. No doubt you will want to do the same, but we can’t have it both ways, can we? Regardless of our grinding differences, I do hope that, with our frequent correspondence here, I will be able to probe your inner thoughts, and thus come to know you better. Ultimately I dream of a conciliation so profound that it will be worthy of a monument erection.

Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all night.

Junker said...

Man, I dream of set-ups this easy lol.

Rev.Paperboy said...

Lulu, don't you love it when they come and demonstrate your point for you?

LuLu said...

Makes my life a whole lot easier, rev. But it' still fun to point and laugh ...

Junker said...

Ah, have you no sense of humour....no need to be bitter if I can out do you at YOUR game.

And what of our conciliation? Your constant rejection is giving me a headache....seriously, it’s really throbbing right now. Oh well, maybe I was naive to think we could ever get along....still, this whole encounter has left my ego bruised, battered, and bit spongy.

Hey oh!