Saturday, November 24, 2007

That's some lowering of the bar there, Joanne.


Methinks life in the blogosphere just got a bit more interesting as Blogging Tory and perpetual whackjob Joanne openly admits that Red Tory made a mistake and got "sloppy," yet still insists on describing him as a "liar."

[Whoops: If you look carefully, you'll notice that JoJo has quietly changed the title of that post to not look so much like a shrieky dingbat, but you can still see the original title in the URL itself. Naughty, naughty, JoJo -- howzabout you take responsibility for your shrieky dingbatiness rather than sneaking it out of the way when no one is looking?]

And, oh, the endless possibilities this offers up to the rest of us. Let the open season on the Blogging Tories begin.

BY THE WAY, JOANNE, making an honest mistake and 'fessing up to it shortly thereafter is, technically, not a "lie." This, on the other hand ... that's a lie. See the difference?

If I were you, Joanne, I'd be really reluctant to seize the integrity-related high ground, if you catch my drift. And I think you do.

P.S. You'll notice how Joanne cleverly dumped the offending blog post down the memory hole to avoid any embarrassment. How clever of me to have quoted it sufficiently so that everyone can see the dishonesty.

Because, here at CC HQ, we are all about the contingency plan.

4 comments:

Red Tory said...

Quite amazing, isn’t it? As soon as it came to my attention, I made a correction, explained why I hadn’t taken care of it a few hours sooner, then apologized plainly and unabashedly for what was clearly an inadvertent mistake and carelessness on my part (three times: once in the comments, once on the post and again over at her place) and I’m told that’s not good enough. It’s “conditional” and a “non-apology” and I’m “dishonorable” and a “purveyor of lies” for some absolutely puzzling reason.

I did say that I’d be curious to know what she actually thought of the comment in question, but she’s refused to address that. Apparently, that disqualifies my apology because I had the temerity to obliquely suggest that perhaps there was a good reason why I made the mistake in the first place. It sounds almost exactly like something she would say. The fact that she refuses to distance herself from it beyond stating that she wasn’t responsible for actually posting it does little to disabuse me of the suspicion she’s not at odds with its sentiment.

So yes, I should have fact-checked this tip I suppose, rather than just assuming it was the same Joanne. Go figure. My bad.

Meanwhile, BTs couldn’t give a toss when their leading light expresses sympathy for a “full-time Nazi” who spews hateful propaganda inciting the murder of homosexuals.

The situational morality of these folks leaves me speechless.

CC said...

RT:

I'm baffled as to why you bother spending any time over at Joanne's place to begin with.

She is, far and away, the snivelliest little whiner in the entire Blogging Tory stable. Based on her comments section, even the slightest disagreement with her is enough to send her into Full Metal Martyr mode, whereupon she deletes your comment, or bans you entirely.

I've never seen such a whiny-ass titty baby. Someone should give her a hammer and a box of nails for Christmas, so she can go nail herself to a large piece of wood and feel sorry for herself.

That blog of hers is just a perpetual, 24/7 pity party.

Oh, and she's a lying piece of shit, too. But that's almost incidental at this point.

Red Tory said...

I hardly go over there any more. It's not worth the effort and most of the time it's just relentless McGuinty bashing which doesn't interest me in the slightest.

KEvron said...

just for more shits and giggles, i'm gonna go ahead and claim the two joannes are one and the same.

prove me wrong....

KEvron