Canada's newest Blogging Tory and self-proclaimed "one of the top five political minds in the country" Gerry Nicholls taxes himself intellectually to bring us some very deep stuff:
You know what has to be the easiest task ever?
Coming up with a list of people who would make a better leader than Stephane Dion.
In fact, I came up with such a list in about five seconds.
Here it is:
People Who Would Make a Better Liberal Leader Than Stephane Dion
* Britney Speers
* A cardboard cutout of Stephane Dion
* Anybody randomly picked out of the phonebook
* Stephane Dion's dog, Kyoto
* A carrot
* The Scottish guy on Canadian Tire money
* Mr. Clean
So, here at CC HQ, we've decided to return the favour and start a list of objects that would make a more profound and illuminating commenter on today's political issues than Gerry Nicholls. I give you:
- Britney Spears (sp)
- A cardboard cut-out of Gerry Nicholls
- A urinal deodorizer disc
- Ear wax
- My laundry hamper
- That funny internal organ that is the only thing my cat won't eat when she munches down a mouse
- Dr. Roy
Feel free to add to the list. And remember, the above insightful commentary from Nicholls is why he's one of the Macleans 50, and you're not.