Sunday, September 09, 2007

Congratulations, Stephen ... you must be so proud.


One wonders if Blogging Tories co-founder Stephen Taylor is even the slightest bit embarrassed by the fact that one of his precious BTers is now running around, creepily informing progressive bloggers that he knows their names, given that their only apparent sin was that they once ended up at the same social gathering that I did a couple years ago.

So, Stephen ... shall we take bets on how long it is before Neo crosses the line into actual stalking? Ah, but that's not your problem, is it? We've already established your level of principles and, sadly, they're nothing to write home about, so don't sweat it.

Until the first application for a restraining order. Then maybe you're going to have some explaining to do.

And, yes, I've got the screenshots.

AND TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE, the creepy stalking continues, as both Neo and his youthful ward Syncrodox show up at Scott Tribe's place to fill his comments section with unrelated harassment. Sorry about all this, folks -- I knew these people were little better than children, but I never appreciated the level of absolute sociopathy.

In any event, if you could do me a favour and take screenshots of all of this and hang onto them for me, I've come up with a new project just this morning that could make use of all of that. No rush, it's going to take a while to put together, but that sort of BT activity is just what I'm after. And no, no hints, but I think it'll be worth waiting for. You'll have to trust me on that one.

P.S. I wonder if Stephen Taylor ever looks at the open sewer that his precious conservative blog aggregator has devolved into and wistfully wonders what might have been. Ah, but that sort of quiet regret would require something involving principles.

What was I thinking?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That goes way beyond creepy, slides past vindictive and lands with a vengeance dead-smack upon reprehensible.

And obsessive. Don't forget obsessive.

It's sort of a schoolyard mentality; 'if we can't get you, we'll pick on your friends until we CAN get you. It gives us someone to beat up on in the meantime'.

Anonymous said...

I'm amused every time I hear the right talk about debating ideas when they act like a bunch of children.

Given that most of these are supposed to be adults, I'd say that most suffer from mental illness.

Ti-Guy said...

Well, they do seem to get their jollies out of irritating people....goading, trolling, acting like buffoons to bother decent, sensible people. And, when all that fails, they starting stalking and outing.

Jesus, even I don't have much use for being a jerk after a few snarky swipes. But these people...it's like it's all they have.

Anonymous said...

You forgot that they are delusional at best....

Ti-Guy said...

The weird thing is that the Righties call their intemperance and lack of civility as being bold and "politically incorrect." But they can turn on a dime and become hysterical, preaching, screeching moralisers if anyone else does something very, very similar.

They're so incoherent I have no other choice now but to stalk and out them!

...!!!

...Or, watch television. At this point, I'm not sure.

syncrodox said...

Cc

It isn't about you all the time.

Just a question. Are you the Garth of the far left?

Syncro

E in MD said...

Dunno how things go up there... But down here this guy would end up pissing somebody off and having a baseball bat party thrown in his honor.

I have to give him points for having either the small brain or big balls to keep poking at people with sticks. However retarded his reason for doing it is.