Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And one Blogging Tory steps up big time.


Hey, kids ... remember this recent bit of excitement? And maybe you didn't realize how that proved that I was clearly a raving, tin-foil hat, black helicopter conspiracy theorist:

RELATED: I'll bet you didn't realise...

That Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has extended it's oily tentacles all the way into Ontario...

I'm writing this in confidence so I hope you will keep it on the DL.

I'm sure you're already aware of the attempts, but I thought you should know a bunch of folks have contacted me trying to develop some united effort to expose your identity.

I am not warning you of this because I like you. I'm doing it because you have a right to remain anonymous, even if I personally happen to think you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Anyways, tread carefully. And rest assured I'm not assisting these people.

The best part of this... has to be the way all the "little winged monkeys" are so eager to climb on board the "Crazy Train."

"Roger that, Darth Stephen... I'll meet you at the grassy knoll."


And that's when one Aaron Lee Wudrick decided he'd had enough. At which point Neo, rather than posting a polite and sheepish retraction as any minimally socially-adjusted human being would do, has the eye-rolling lack of sense to ask, "Why wasn't I invited?"

Here's a hint, Neo -- you weren't invited because even your Blogging Tory colleagues think you're a dangerous, drooling whackjob. And on that note, I think we're done here, don't you?

P.S. And the next time I'm in London, if he's up for it, I am going to buy Aaron a beer. In person.

OH, MY ... THIS IS DELIGHTFUL. I just this second noticed what sort of sleazy douchebag our infantile stalker Neo is. Go read Aaron's post. Carefully. Commit it to memory. Got it? Good.

Now read Neo's alleged reproduction of it. Notice anything different? Why, yes ... yes, you do. Neo dishonestly decided to editorialize by adding a search link back to my blog in the middle of Aaron's text, to make sure readers didn't miss his point.

Naughty, naughty, Neo. When you claim to be quoting someone verbatim, slipping in stuff like that is considered kind of tacky at the best of times. If I was Aaron, I'd be a bit pissed about having my alleged words hacked without any warning. Then again, at this point, I think we've established what sort of unprincipled hack you are, Neo, so we're just going to shake our heads, wonder why Stephen Taylor doesn't have at least some minimal honesty and civility requirements for membership in his beloved BTs, and move on.

It's time to wander back to the grown-ups table, and leave the children to their feces-filled sandbox.

Your regular moment of "Duh": At Aaron's piece, commenter Raphael Alexander has finally solved the mystery of my bloggy methodology:

What's most interesting of all is that without us he would have no blog, as all he does is copy and paste our original content with indignation.

Yes, Raphael ... extracting excerpts from others' work for the sole purpose of holding it up for universal scorn and derision. What can I say? You've figured me out. It is a radical notion of my own invention but, somehow, I think it's going to catch on. Yes, I think it's a keeper.

Next week: I boldly decide to embed videos in some of my posts. Don't you dare miss that one.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

The part I find reprehensible is that neo knows what the fallout will be if CC gets outed--
"i imagine if any of lane watkin's army buddies got wind of who he was... the blogging tories would be the least of his worries...
for the rest of his life he'd be flinching every time he saw the colour green.
i say let him wear that. "

Threats, intimidation and bullying. I thought we left that in grade school.
Jackass

Unknown said...

These are the people who think "rendition" to foreign prisons for the purpose of torture is such a way cool idea.

Real equality, freedom, and human rights types.

Ti-Guy said...

Well, I apologised to Aaron for being such a prick the other day.