Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Questions that don't deserve an answer.


The He-Man Woman Haters Club's Georgie Freeman asks:

Funny how Canadian Cynic regularly links to The Politic, seemingly his favourite homophobic misogynistic (and every other pathological category of hate) backwater of cyberspace. But if we at The Politic were really so terrible, so vengefully lacking in critical thought, why is he linking to us, and all the time?

Duh.

BONUS WANKITUDE: Hideously-misnamed commenter "smarter than balbie" whines piteously:

It’s a meaningless exercise in futility to write thoughtful on-topic comments only to have Cyntie and his echo chamber of semi-literate screeds mock and deride you.

Hmmmmmmm ... writing thoughtful, on-topic comments, only to be mocked and derided. Oh ... you mean like this?

I believe my work here is done.

7 comments:

thwap said...

Two Solitudes, ... one of which is infernally stupid and disgusting.

(That infernally stupid solitude being the toilet-lickers at "the politic" in cayse yooze iz sla.)

Adam C said...

Hey CC: In the last month alone, how many of these bloggers have accused you of picking on them specifically?

CC said...

adam c:

I've stopped counting. Apparently, I am creepily and single-mindedly obsessed with half the membership of the Blogging Tories.

To paraphrase the bank robber Willie Sutton, "Why do I constantly pick on the BTs? 'Cuz that's where the stupid is."

You think they'd have figured that out by now. Man, talk about slow.

Scotian said...

"...and his echo chamber of semi-literate screeds mock and deride you."

I thought screeds were something written/verbalized (or some piece of wood used in guiding paint jobs and related uses)) and not synonymous with people, but then I guess I am one of those semi-literate people being referred to. Now, if said person had written something like this: "...and his echo chamber of semi-literates whose screeds mock and deride you." smarter than babies would have not shown himself off as semi-literate as he did in he original comment. I just love this tendency of some from the right to claim to be the articulate literate ones and denouncing people like CC here and his commentators like myself along with many others in a manner which makes their own illiteracy/semi-literacy blatantly obvious. Classic wingnut projection at work yet again.

Ti-Guy said...

Oh, you beat me to it, Scotian. I was going to comment on how I've worked very hard to become a screed. And a semi-literate one at that.

Connies...they all learned English by watching reality teevee. It's particularly amusing to see all the manly men sounding like mean, 11 year-old girls.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Totally!

And they're all, "CC's stocking me", and I'm like "grow up, hypacrit".

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Can anyone help me with "vengefully lacking in critical thought"? Did he just randomly choose an adverb with punch? I don't think it worked.