Thursday, August 16, 2007

If only stupidity were really, really painful.


Ready ... aim ...

Pastor Wiley Drake Calls for Imprecatory Prayer against So-Called Religious Liberty Watchdog Group

MEDIA ADVISORY, Aug. 14 /Christian Newswire/ -- In light of the recent attack from the enemies of God I ask the children of God to go into action with Imprecatory Prayer. Especially against Americans United for Separation of Church and State. I made an attempt to go to them via Matt 18:15 but they refused to talk to me. Specifically target Joe Conn or Jeremy Learing. They are those who lead the attack. (You can see their press release attack at www.au.org )

Uh ... right. Imprecatory prayer. I'm fairly sure I know how this is going to end:



Yeah, kind of like that.

3 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Ooh...the big guns.

Anonymous said...

God loves all of his children...oh, wait, not all of his children.

E in MD said...

Yeah... except Liberals, Democrats, Muslims, Atheists, Homosexuals.....

Oh wait.. that list is too big. You'd run out of paper.

Just put down: "Anybody outside my church"