Thursday, August 02, 2007

Apparently, I have a tiny dick.


I apologize for being unable to resist slapping Dick Evans around the parking lot so frequently but, really, we're talking the ultimate in low-hanging fruit here:

Interestingly enough, I was cruising the TTLB Ecosystem listing at about the same time. Let’s look at the rankings for a minute shall we?

Let Freedom Reign = 241

Small Dead Animals = 383

The Blogging Tories = 397

Canadian Cynic = 4,321

Yes, Dick, I'm sure those other sites are far higher up the TTLB food chain than I am and, no, I guess there's nothing wrong with comparing me with LFR (which has 12 contributors) or the BTs (which have about 8 gazillion), while (no slight to my co-blogger PSA) I'm the primary author of my little corner of blogworld but, hey, don't let facts get in the way of your little "Neener, neener, neener" outburst or anything.

By my count, LRF [sic] is ranked about 4,080 slots higher than CC’s little e-tabloid. Imagine that.

Or, conversely, imagine that Dick can't even get the acronym of his blog correct. Onward.

If I were a betting man I’d wager that CC’s got a serious case of “little man syndrome”. Or is that “small penis syndrome”? Oh well, no matter… He’s like the midget at the bar picking a fight with the biggest patrons in a sad attempt to try and look bigger than he really is… I think I’ve had farts that have gotten a better TTLB ranking than the one CC’s currently sporting.

Yes, Dick, we get your point ... you have a much bigger dick, etc, etc. ... hold on ... what's this?

In all fairness I have to admit that CC gets more daily visits than LFR but I liken it to rubber-neckers at a car wreck.

Translation: More visitors are better, unless I don't want more visitors to be better.

Seriously, Dick, how are those lobotomy scars healing?

8 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

slighted! i be slighted! woe i say, woe is me. or not.

so let me get this straight penis size is a direct corollary to ttlb ranking. and the number of actual visits to a sight is a piffling matter when compared to ttlb ranking. so how does one achieve such a magnificent and cocky ttlb ranking? why that would be the hyperlinking equivalent of freeping a poll. one goober links to another goober who links to the next goober and then they all sit in a circle and tug on each other's links. special! and what does all of this talk of penis and dick tell us, that evans is rank? no surprise there, he'll be the first to tell you what a big dick he is.

Ti-Guy said...

Man, he's just so bad at picking fights...a real lamer.

If it weren't for Richard Evans's obsession with NAMBLA, I'd almost think of it as child-like and endearing.

As it stands, he's creepy.

notnonny said...

obsess much cc?

Ti-Guy said...

Witless come-back. What a surprise.

You're such a dull psycho, Richard.

Rev.Paperboy said...

If TTLB ranking is indicative of penis size, I guess that explains a few things about Michelle 'Mike' Malkin...

thwap said...

Like why she moved so awkwardly as a cheerleader?

ajsuhail said...

Hey, Little Green Fascists and Mad Malkin get a lot of traffic but that does not change the fact that they cater to a bigoted, hate and spite filled crowd whose ideology is reprehensible.

Alison said...

LRF is the secret name : Little Rancid Footballs