Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dear wankersphere: And now, in other news ...


It wasn't that long ago that the dumbshit-o-sphere was practically creaming itself over the smackdown of Democrat Harry Reid by one Cpl. Tyler Rock in Iraq:

yeah and i got a qoute for that douche harry reid. these families need us here. obviously he has never been in iraq. or atleast the area worth seeing. the parts where insurgency is rampant and the buildings are blown to pieces. we need to stay here and help rebuild."

Oh, yes, Cpl. Rock was quite the stud in the wankersphere. So one wonders if those same wanks are going to give such enthusiastic coverage to this soldier:

"It's a joke. We will have spent 14 months in contact, basically fighting all 14 months…first week in Baghdad we lost two guys in our battalion, and it hasn't stopped since...

Or this one:

"I challenge the president or anyone who has us for 15 months to ride alongside me. I'll do another 15 months if he comes out here and rides alomg with me every day. I'll do 15 more months. They don't even have to pay me extra."

Fair and balanced, remember? Yessir ... fair and balanced.

Or so I've heard.

No comments: