Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You might want to rethink that invitation, dude.


Recently, your humble scribe got the following invite:

Hi:

I just stumbled across your politics blog, and you do excellent work, ...

I like to think so.

... but I noticed that you are getting few to no comments.

Hmmmmm ... you say that like it's a bad thing. I have no problem with that. I mean, when you present your case with irrefutable logic, unassailable facts and devastating wit, what's to comment on?

I'd like to invite you to write for http://politics.wikia.com. Wikia, started by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, aims to highlight the world's best and brightest ideas.

Ummmmm ... and by the "best and brightest," you mean stuff like this?

Does CNN's Michael Ware Have PMS?

Yeah, I'll pass, thanks. If I need my fix of that kind of dumbassitude, well, I know where to find it. Best of luck, though.

P.S. Now if Firedoglake came calling, well, then ...

No comments: