Your soon-to-be-regular series of BT intellectual atrocities:
- Jarrett, Fred and Darcey (and, one suspects, other BTs) are terribly, terribly upset about Muslim pressure to ban certain sensitive topics from the public school curriculum.
Yeah, that sort of cultural blackmail has to suck. I'm sure all those BTs will be all over this other appalling development any minute now. Yessir, any minute now. Just you wait ...
- Jonathan suggests that Newt Gingrich is the man to deal with the current British hostage crisis since, as we all know, the Newtster is a veritable fount of good judgment.
- Brian is livid at the idea of journalists treating politicians with a lack of respect. Yeah, I've heard that happens from time to time.
And it's not as if McCain has done anything recently that just screams to be ridiculed or anything. Well, OK ... except for that.
- Biebs is a little put out by that unseemly left-wing hero worship and unqualified adoration. In totally unrelated news, of course ...
- Dr. Roy suggests that Stephane Dion is overdoing it with the word "unfair" since, as we all know, there's nothing more irritating than someone who can't give it a freakin' rest.