Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's good deed time: Get out your credit card.


One of the stalwarts of the Canadian progress-o-sphere, Liberal Catnip, is having to relocate, and she's asking for a little help:

I and my two cats are currently living in a shared accommodation situation in Calgary and have received a notice to move by July 1, 2007. Since I live on a low (disability) income and rental costs have skyrocketed in this city in a very tight rental market, I thought I'd put up my own "accomodation wanted" post on my blog to see if that might increase my options of finding a suitable place to live...

I will be posting a Paypal donation button on my site later this week once the account is verified in order to raise money for a security deposit ...

Read the whole thing, then stop being such a prissy tightwad for just a few minutes and prepare to pitch in. Because LC is one of my regular daily reads, I'm going to set the bar and send $50. You don't have to match that, but do what you can. It's for a good cause. That case of beer can wait.

No comments: