Thursday, February 01, 2007

And if you don't like THOSE principles, well, I've got others -- Part 2.


That's why they call it "bipolar disorder":

Let's recall what Harper has done this past year:
...
Ended the Income Trust corporate tax loophole.
...

Income trust corporate loopholes were bad. They've always been bad.


And we have always been at war with Eurasia.

NOW HERE'S A THOUGHT. Let's not simply dismiss Mr. Demers as the deluded, gullible wingnut and obedient CPoC stenographer that he is. Rather, let's attempt to educate him by popping by his site and, methodically and rigorously, eviscerating his precious list. Pick one item from the list and disembowel it. Be precise. Be specific. Be polite. Well, OK, be precise and specific.

In return, I suspect William will make some sort of blustery, contemptuous counter-attack but, if history is any guide, I think we all know how well that's going to turn out.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop by his site and evaluate his list? That would entail cutting through CON hype and baffle-gab...which naturally entails listening to it, which I never do. In one ear, out the other. Canada's Temporary Government doesn't merit the effort.

Anonymous said...

So, Ti-guy, you admit to NOT paying any attention to stuff you feel qualified to then comment on? Typical lefty shithead.

Anonymous said...

I never admitted any such thing. Stop lying.

I'm very informed about Harper's so-called accomplishments. I just think they're mostly irrelevant and are being over-hyped by dweeby little connie boys whose talent for gushiness is, dare I say, disturbingly effiminate.

That's what I'm ignoring, anony-clod.

Anonymous said...

"Pop by his site and evaluate his list? That would entail cutting through CON hype and baffle-gab...which naturally entails listening to it, which I never do"

These are your words, asshole. How am I lying? Such a typical lefty shithead.