Yes, yes, CC has a new right-wing chew toy. Now, let's see what William is up to today:
Mr. Persaud hit the nail on the head. Since Harper was elected a year ago, he has delivered on all political fronts from:
- improving our national security
Um ... what about that Patient Wait Times Guarantee?
- cutting the "right of landing" fee for new Canadians
Patient Wait Times Guarantee?
- lowering consumption taxes
- ending the corporate tax-loophole
Patient wait times?
- investing in private sector childcare
- working with the NDP to pass Canada's first Clean Air Act
- supporting our Israeli allies and Lebanese-Canadians
- renewing our efforts in Afghanistan and providing our troops with appropriate resources
Hello? William? Wait times?
- passing the Accountability Act
- eliminating wasteful government spending
- creating tougher sentencing for violent and dangerous criminals
- reaching out to communities of all Canadians
- investing in a national Cancer strategy
- investing in a national study on the health of Canadians
- investing in a national study on wait times in our healthcare system
Ah, there we go! So, we've gone from working with the provinces to establishing such a guarantee to ... studying it.
Drop by next week when William describes how Stephen Harper is going to create 125,000 new child care spaces by thinking about it. Really hard.
P.S. Let's check in and see how William's literacy self-improvement program is working. Apparently, not too well. Third time a charm, William?