Time for a quick dip into the shallow cesspool that is Canada's largest wankfest:
- How bad is TV Ontario's "The Agenda with Steve Paikin" that they keep inviting Adam Daifallah back?
- When Bill Clinton committed perjury regarding an irrelevant blowjob, that was an impeachable offense. When Lewis "Scooter" Libby committed perjury related to revealing the identity of a covert CIA operative, thereby threatening national security, well, that perjury was "flimsy" and a presidential pardon from President Bush is the only just outcome of this sham of a "vindictive prosecution."
It's all a matter of priorities, kids.
- I guess you had to be there.
- Should I be more worried about the threat of extreme, militant Islamofascism, or the threat of really, really stupid people with blogs? Grapple, grapple ...
- And now that the people have spoken, Stephen Harper must thoughtfully ponder whether he truly gives a shit what they think.
- "Citoyen Dion": It's the new "Fiberal."
Now go have a shower. You've earned it.
SMACKDOWN! Oh, my. Anonymous commenter number one pulls out his best Grade 4, playground, witty zingers:
One Cherniak posts makes up for 1,000 less-than-excellent Conservative posts. And then there's Robert McClelland, Babble, and the man-hating harpies from Bread, Poetry, & zzzz. Your side has a virtual monopoly on wankitude, friend :-)
Yessir, that is some wicked wit. Did you come up with that all by yourself?