Thursday, September 28, 2006

In blogging, as in comedy, timing is everything.


And how chronologically convenient is this?

Socially retarded reporters

A local conservative breakfast club invited Dr. Tim Ball to speak here in Victoria, and I got an e-mail from a certain lefty reporter who detailed his suspicions with Ball (OMGBigOil!!!111) and told me he wanted to talk to me about this and environmental conservatism.

I responded as soon as I got the e-mail, telling him that while I wasn't going to the breakfast, I would be happy to speak to him regarding this, gave him my contact information and asked if we could find a mutually convenient time to talk in person.

And I've received no response.

What a douchebag. I've got half a mind to publish his name/contact info under a social retard database and have people give him rude calls at odd hours.

Tim Ball ... Tim Ball ... oh, right -- this Tim Ball. I'd almost forgotten.

In any event, after Jarrett describes the reporter as "socially retarded," a "douchebag" and threatens to encourage others to harass him, I have to conclude that the only reason said reporter wouldn't call Jarrett in the future is that that reporter is just a closed-minded, moonbat member of that gosh-darned "liberal media."

I
can't think of any other reason. Can you think of any other reason?

No comments: