Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dear Lord, just fucking kill me now.


Jesus Christ, I'm not sure how many more of these sorties I can make into enemy territory, as here we have wankerus magnificus Joel Johannesen, getting all man-crushy and misty-eyed over right-wing filmmaker and legend in his own mind Jason Apuzzo.

One of the founders of that festival (and author of the email from this morning, below), is Jason Apuzzo. He has appeared in our Columnist Section when he wrote an excellent editorial entitled: Where Conservative Film is Now. I’ve also mentioned his name and quoted him several times.

So who the fuck is Jason Apuzzo? You're going to be happy you asked. No, no, don't thank me. Always happy to provide the public service of humiliating Joel Johannesen in new and exciting ways.

It's what I live for.

AFTERSNARK: Linking to one of TBogg's many beatdowns of Apuzzo would, I think, be unnecessary so I'm not going to do it. 'Cuz that would just be cruel.

You're welcome.

No comments: