Sunday, July 02, 2006

Damn you, TBogg! Damn you!


I was so going to have some fun with Crazy-Assed Racist Bitch's latest, jaw-dropping foray into whiny, snivelling wingnut hypocrisy but -- wouldn't you know it? -- Mr. "My basset hounds are better looking than your basset hounds" got there first.

OK, maybe I'll go slap around Jeff Goldstein and ... what? Blast!

AFTERSNARK: For someone so (selectively) concerned about privacy, one has to wonder how Malkin feels about, oh, posting the names and addresses of abortion providers on the web while describing them as "baby butchers."

Than again, I'm sure that's no big deal. After all, what can possibly go wrong?

NOT SURPRISINGLY, Glenn Greenwald has more sense all by himself than a busload of freepers going over a cliff. OK, that last part wasn't, strictly speaking, necessary for the comparison but I always try to start the day with a happy thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A happy thought indeed.

Thanks for making my day. Next time, couldja make a busload of freepers actually go off a cliff, please? PLEASE???