Monday, July 10, 2006

Apparently, we're doing this all wrong.


If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times -- it's totally unhinged and deranged to subject someone's site to a Denial-of-Service attack. I mean, what part of "in front of his family with a high-powered rifle" do you just not get?

BONUS SNARK
: Damian Penny weighs in with his own delightful brand of utter cluelessness:

In other words, conservatives should be killed because of their lack of civility? Where have I heard that before?

Gee, Damian, I have no idea. Maybe here:

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

No, no, Damian, don't thank me. It's just another service I offer.

1 comment:

riley dog said...

jeff is a very sick guy:
"Incidentally, Tim? I touched your sister in her secret places. Lots.

Posted by: Jeff G at November 17, 2005 10:42 PM"

http://sadlyno.com/archives/003212.html