Sunday, May 14, 2006

"Private Winston, reporting for duty, SIR!"


OK, I'm sure this doesn't bode well:

Hugh Hewitt has become my favorite blogger ever since I started blogging seriously, I have been reading his weblog, listening to his radio shows and learning good stuff from him.

Um ... I'm guessing that would be this Hugh Hewitt:

HH: I'm sitting in the Empire State Building. Michael, I'm sitting in the Empire State Building, which has been in the past, and could be again, a target. Because in downtown Manhattan, it's not comfortable, although it's a lot safer than where you are, people always are three miles away from where the jihadis last spoke in America. So that's...civilians have a stake in this. Although you are on the front line, this was the front line four and a half years ago.

Well, one can't really argue about Hewitt being the appropriate role model for a "Pro-America Iranian neo-conservative, seeking a democratic regime change in Iran" who's doing it from the safety of Canada. Somehow, it just seems to fit, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Winston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CC said...

Apparently, slightly beyond your grasp.

Rev.Paperboy said...

You do realize that even among conservatives Hugh Hewitt's ardent devotion to the President has earned him the nickname "Monica" right?