My, but it's been busy over at The Politic lately, as:
- Pete tells Ontario to fuck off.
- Holden thinks it's just a ducky idea for all those greasy wetbacks to learn English. After all, it would speed things up when you're trying to get across that you'd like extra towels and a couple more of those little shampoos in the bathroom and, really, what's the big deal with taking time off from your $5.15 an hour job to learn a second language, anyway?
- Tim takes a break from blaming Clinton to blame Saddam.
- Pete makes it clear he doesn't like faggots. Just in case you weren't sure.
- Greg's curiosity about the Jews is answered by a right-wing neo-con. Now Greg understands.
- Holden notices a terribly, terribly disturbing trend in journamalism these days -- unsourced conjecture and speculation. Holden is also stunned to learn that red-light cameras could be nothing more than (gasp! horrors!) a cheap cash grab.
- Pete gets way too Freudian.
Tune in next week when Holden is taken aback by Stephen Harper's recent lack of accountability and transparency, and Pete tells someone to suck his dick. In a purely heterosexual way, of course.