Monday, May 22, 2006

Blogging Tories Short Takes: May 22, 2006.


Shorter Dr. Roy: "You have the right to my religion. What's the problem?"

Shorter Gay and Right: "Now when bad things happen to Christian children in the Middle East, that's different."

Shorter North Western Winds: "Upon careful reflection, it has become clear that there is no more pressing issue facing us today than why I am upset by a mediocre work of fiction."

Shorter Dr. Roy: "You have the right to my religion. What's the problem?"

Shorter Bill Strong: "I don't watch Fox News to see legitimate science, so I hope that unpleasant incident from last year doesn't happen again, all right?"

Shorter Crazy-Assed Racist Redneck: "It has just come to my attention that there is political corruption in America. When the fuck did that start?"

No comments: