Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's time to recognize the "little" guys. And gals.


And since I'm feeling all blogged out today, it's time for the first completely arbitrary "Blogs That Should Have More Readers" contest in which you (the reader) recommend to the rest of us (um, also readers, I guess) Canadian blogs that are quietly flying under the radar but definitely deserve more impressive sitemeter stats.

The only rule is that you can't nominate yourself. Other than that, go wild. Daddy needs some new reading material.

4 comments:

Aunty Bertha said...

What? No shameless self promotion? What fun is that?

Great Aunty B.

Anonymous said...

I nominate you. I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up.

riley dog said...

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/

Bazz said...

I would heartily recommend both Creekside and The Woodshed.