Monday, January 30, 2006

Playtime at Open Bathrobe Media.


Via James Wolcott, we find Dennis the Peasant explaining, with gusto, how the wankers over at Open Bathrobe Media really need a grown-up or two to supervise them.

I love the part where they claim to attract "thought leading, tipping point type audiences." Yessir, if I was a thought leading, tipping point type of guy, I'd be lining up to read news like this:

ABC' S Bob Woodruff and his cameraman injured in Iraq

Orin of the BrothersJudd blog - who went to college with Woodruff - offers his prayers. Michelle Malkin has the coverage from ABC.

Although, now that I think about it, I probably could have got the same content off of, say, ABC, without the Michelle Malkin skank quotient as filler. Just sayin'.

UPDATE: Don't forget to read parts two and three as well. It just gets better. Or worse, depending on your perspective.

No comments: