Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's only funny until you really think about it.


I see that some members of the Religious Right are just as clinically insane as ever.

The Wall Street Journal has just reported that three Christian ministers claim to have snuck into a Senate hearing room in order to anoint the chairs that will be used for Samuel Alito's confirmation hearing next week.

So let me understand this -- I have to remove my shoes and belt every time I go through airport security, yet three certifiable freaking lunatics managed to sneak into a U.S. Senate hearing room undetected?????

I guess it's a good thing those guys were Christians. It's not like members of the Religious Right are prone to bouts of irrational, murderous violence or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, because you know that people of the Religious Right and ONLY people of the Religious Right ever murders anyone. Godless morons like yourself never, EVER murder anyone. And it's scores of people from the Religious Right that are murdering people right and left. Yeah, that's why you had to go all the way back to a 1998 article written in another country to "prove" your point.