Thursday, November 03, 2005

I sense an overwhelming evil in the force.


Holy shit! This just gets more pathetic by the day. They might as well just call themselves Little Green Pajamas and get it over with.

AFTERSNARK: I love the homey personal touch in Michelle's profile, like when she writes:

Now I’m blogging on a daily, hourly, almost minutely, basis. I wouldn’t say that I’m addicted, but my five-year-old will say things like ‘are you going to blog that?’

Ah, but give the little tyke time. A couple more years and he'll start to clue in, at which point he'll be asking, "Are you going to distort and misrepresent that?" They're so cute at that age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about when her husband Jesse is ghostblogging for her?

Or...shock horror could the 5 year old be doing it? That would explain some of the shit coming out of MM's blog!