Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I have been upbraided. Again.


As difficult as it is to believe, Pete Rempel has even less entertainment value than Weasel Boy. Go figure.

AFTERSNARK: Seriously, the difficulty with taking Pete Rempel out to the woodshed is that his stuff is so stultifyingly boring. At least Weasel Boy has the entertainment value of being completely batshit crazy and, thus, moderately amusing.

Pete, on the other hand -- I can barely get through one of his posts without starting to nod off. Maybe I just need to increase my meds.

BY THE WAY, PETE: When you write, "This is more then a little disappointing." It's "than," not "then." If you're going to "critique" me, learn some freakin' English, OK? If I'm going to eviscerate your gibberish, I'd rather not have to proofread it first.

4 comments:

CC said...

It wasn't in this piece. Lord, but I do have to explain everything, don't I?

CC said...

Fucking Christ, Pete, when I write "If I'm going to eviscerate your gibberish ...", what part of the word "if" gives you so much trouble?

Jesus, it's like I have to deal with you phonetically or something. Even Weasel Boy was more entertaining.

Here, let me write this sloooooowly -- I haven't written the evisceration yet. Is that clear enough for you?

You readers -- this is your fault. You wanted more Canadian content, and now you have Pete Rempel. Happy now?

CC said...

Why, yes. I badly need an adversary worthy of my talents. Sadly, there are none to be found. I am surrounded by hopeless wankers.

Hey! Speaking of worthy adversaries, Pete ... know any?

Anonymous said...

CC,

a request: please don't drag any more of these grammar-challenged idiots into what is otherwise a fine blog.
When they can't understand the difference between the words intended and intends, it's no use. I get headaches.

mk