Monday, November 07, 2005

Hey! You can't take ALL the credit for it.


Oh, snicker. Apparently, we're quite full of ourselves this morning:

SiteMeter approaching 25,000

At 24,946 as of this post. Should hit it sometime in the next 24 hours. Nice!

Well, yeah, but 23,478 of those hits were me sending people over there to gaze in awe on the stupidity. Don't I get royalties or something?

P.S.
Just go. Click. Put him out of his misery.

P.P.S. TA DA! There you go, Jinx. Nothing like divine intervention to help out the devout. No, no, don't thank me -- it's what any benevolent deity would do.

P.P.P.S. OK, this is funny:

SiteMeter passes 25,000

Took a little less time than I thought, thanks to trackbacks I submitted to Michelle Malkin, Wizbang and Stop the ACLU.

"Trackbacks?" Gosh, Jinx, some of us get our hit counts the old-fashioned way -- we write stuff worth reading.

No comments: