Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Jinx McHue," nipping frantically around the ankles again.

(Moved up to the top as a constant, nagging reminder.)

Oh, my. According to one of my regular, right-wing chew toys, I am incapable of admitting error. Jinx is, naturally, entitled to his opinion but, truth be told, I'd just as soon he didn't write about me and use the phrase "massive virtual orgasm" at the same time. I'm pretty sure that says something creepy about one of us.

P.S.: And, not that I'm getting anxious or anything but I'm still waiting for the first submission to the Canadian Cynic "David did too defend a liberal once" challenge. That's OK, I'm sure Jinx is crossing his i's and dotting his t's as we speak. Can't wait.

Still waiting ...

... and waiting ...

... and waiting ...

... and wai ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ...

No comments: