Thursday, January 06, 2005

President responds to graphic pictures of tsunami devastation.


(CC News) - A recently-published photo shows, in disturbing reality, the appalling devastation and loss of life as a result of the recent tsunamis in Southeast Asia.
After seeing the horrific picture, U.S. president George W. Bush commented, "Wow. That sure is something. It kinda reminds me of the time I cleared all this brush ...". Bush was then cut off in mid-sentence by a Secret Service agent, who was later heard muttering, "And I might have to take a bullet for this asshole?"

2 comments:

dabydeen said...

That's a gruesome picture. I hope that those people died a quick death, but somehow I don't think so.

I can imagine the disease that will be spreading due to decomposing bodies in water.

Scott Sime said...

Horrible, I saw it yesterday

Tongue in cheek about the Agent and his comment, right?