Friday, January 14, 2005

OK, comments back on.


At this point, I think it's safe to turn comments back on. And why is that? Well, I figure that, despite how mind-numbingly, eye-rollingly dense Mr. Gatsby is, even he has to be thinking, "Oh, oh, what sort of deep shit have I got myself into here?"

I'm not even going to delete any more of his comments. After all, since my official complaint to blogger.com was based on his ongoing abuse of spamming my site, I might as well just let the evidence pile up. You have to admit, it is kind of convenient to let Gatsby make my case for me.

It will be interesting, though, to see if he picks up where he left off. After all, it's a bit puzzling as to why he's so absolutely driven to get his message out over here when anyone who gives a fuck what he thinks can just go to his site and read it for themselves. I mean, really, it's right here. Go read it. Help yourself. (I'd suggest that you maybe leave a comment, but that would be rude.)

Now, what exactly were we grown-ups doing before we were so rudely interrupted?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it was it's time to move on. This is more of an open thread topic, but if you have not seen any of the quite humorous rabbitblogs posts by heather, they are worth checking out.

CC said...

A link. We need a link.

Anonymous said...

http://www.rabbitblog.com/2005_01_01_rabbitblog_archive.html

Anonymous said...

this one came first, then driftglass responded, sorry to send out of order.

http://www.rabbitblog.com/2004_12_01_rabbitblog_archive.html#110244066495379360